Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Audio Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Logic to Trigger E-mail

I am wondering if it is possible to have a logic end block that would trigger an e-mail to get sent out the network jack. I know Audio Architect has e-mailing but it is not very granular. I am looking for something were I could have different messages, different \"To\" addresses, etc per logic block.

I was able to get a $35 raspberry pi to do this without much difficulty. Is there a hardware limitation for this functionality? or am I missing something that already exists?

Comments

• Options
    It is not possible to send emails from a Soundweb London device. For sending email you will need a PC online.
    Logic Ends can trigger Windows commands on the PC. This could be used to run batch files.
  • Options
    The latest version of Audio Architect (version 1.8 ) contains enhancements to the email triggering functionality. Take a look at \"Event Filtering\" within Access Control.

Specific events can trigger emails to specific addresses. It's much more granular now.
  • Options
    The latest version of Audio Architect (version 1.8 ) contains enhancements to the email triggering functionality. Take a look at \"Event Filtering\" within Access Control.

Specific events can trigger emails to specific addresses. It's much more granular now.

Yes, this does look like quite the advancement. I would still put in a suggestion for an e-mail logic trigger (at least on the contrio server)
  • Options
    kevinzzkevinzz Posts: 35
    Great addition! Is there a need to set up an SMTP server, or is Harman hosting one that all soundwebs use to post the outgoing emails?