Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

preset to change standard time and daylight saving time

Hello,
In a Soundweb London project, I need to recall a parameter preset to change a starting time in the two different periods of the year, i.e. I need to add 30’ in the daylight saving times. Specifically, each Tuesday the parameter preset is expected to be recalled at 6:30 pm during daylight saving time and at 6:00 pm during standard time.

I’m trying by using two different logic calendars and one “AND” logic. It is known that in Italy, daylight saving time begins in the last week of March (2016 March 27th, 2017 March 26th, 2018 March 25th, 2019 March 31st etc.) and ends in the last week of October (2015 Oct 25th, 2016 Oct 30th, 2017 Oct 29th, 2018 Oct 28th, 2019 Oct 27th, etc.).
As an alternative, I could use a Logic Timed Delay (30 minutes = 1,800 seconds). The logic should work taking into consideration that leap year occurs every four years.
What I’m looking for are some logics that let me not modify the project any more.
Thank you very much for your help.