Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London

Newbie Questions... BLU-101 DSP for VC

Hi guys

I've been reading so many helpful tips and subjects on this forum, thought i could find some answers for my questions too. Im a sound Tech but I'm a newbie to software systems.

This is my first attempt on London Architect BSS. Im trying to create DSP config for conference room. Im using BLU-101 that receives stereo input from Crestron and Tanberg, plus 8 mono mic inputs. On output I will have mono Extron 70V amp and mono audio back to Tanberg.

I am so so so confused regards to AEC. Can you please be kind enough to look at the picture and point out the flaws in my config.

[/img]http//www.eddrec.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Screen-Shot-2015-05-09-at-16.57.59.png

Comments

• eduardeduard Posts: 3
    Screen-Shot-2015-05-09-at-16.57.59.png
  • For your information, there are a few Soundweb London Application Guides available on this User Group that give examples on the correct configuration for conferencing systems. These include London Architect design files.
    In addition, the London Architect help file has a long section on AEC with examples. (in the Help file enter AEC in the Search tab)