Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

BSS BLU100

Hello,

I'm looking to eliminate the need for my pre-amp in a two way home stereo setup by using my BLU100 as input/volume control station in conjunction with it's standard DSP duties. I think this will work just fine but want a confirmation from someone else that the BLU100 provides enough gain for it to sound the some as when the preamp is in line (Past experiments of using the CD player directly into the Amp and using the gain controls never really sounded as they should). Also will someone please send me info on how to order 47K ohm pot P/N:DM10018 from BSS.

Thanks,
Scott

Comments

• Options
    For any spare parts, you will find an email form or toll-free phone number on the Support page of the BSS Audio website.
  • Options
    Thank you Jerome. I found a 50K ohm linear pot at home and was thinking on using it in 3-wire mode. When the manual instructs a track resistance between 10K and 100K ohms, does this mean any pot value in between 10K and 100K ohms or do I need a pot that tracks between 10K and 100K. Thanks, Scott
  • Options
    In 3 wire mode you can use a linear taper pot with any value between 10K and 100K. The 50K Log taper pot is not suitablefor 3 wire mode.