Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London

Problem with LED on iPad

I have three buttons that recall specific levels on a fader. I wanted the ipad control panel to light up to indicate when the fader is in the designated position. I used an LED object and set it to \"light\" when the fader was at the position + or - .1 dB. The ipad panel works as expected when launched from AA but the LEDs do not light when the panel is used on the iPad.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• BlascoBlasco Posts: 1
    \jbirkman\ wrote:
    I have three buttons that recall specific levels on a fader. I wanted the ipad control panel to light up to indicate when the phen375 comments fader is in the designated position. I used an LED object and set it to \"light\" when the fader was at the position + or - .1 dB. The ipad panel works as expected when launched from AA but the LEDs do not light when the panel is used on the iPad.

Any suggestions?

I just tried this too and you're right the leds don't light up on the ipad. I wonder why.
  • I've found many things that work on the iPad emulator in AA but not in real life.