Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Audio Architect with Soundweb London
Options

BLU-103 VoIP Configuration for Asterisk Server

I was wondering if anyone has been successful in connecting the BLU-103 to an Asterisk server?

Our client has a very basic office VoIP setup where all of their endpoint configurations are all set with server IP, username and password.

For some reason when I put the server and credentials into the VoIP configuration in Audio Architect and go online, the Account Status goes \"Proxy_Registered\" for a few seconds and then \"Configuring\" for a few seconds. Back and forth...

I've spent hours changing the keepalive and other parameters to no avail.

Comments

• Options
    nicolaunicolau Posts: 41
    I am having the same problem. Doing a call or idle, the account status goes from \"Proxy_Registered\" to \"Configuring\" from around 30 seconds, back and forth. When on \"Proxy_Registered\" mode I can make and receive calls but the call drops when goes to \"Registering\".
    I also spent hours changing the keepalive and other parameters without any success.
    The PBX is a SIP standard one, tested with X-Lite and it runs ok.
  • Options
    Anybody can help?
  • Options
    Please refer to this topic in the Audio Architect with Soundweb London discussion.
  • Options
    Was the setting discovered that is causing this. I am having the same problem, however my customer uses FreePBX and does not have direct access to the .conf files.