Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

How to upload a design file to a BLU-10?

Hello,

I'm new in here, this is my first post, I'm sorry if is not the right place to ask this.

I have a system working with a BLU-16 and BLU-10 panel, but this panel must be replaced due to a broken knob.

I connected the new BLU-10 straight to a laptop with the London Architect software and the design of the system, but I was only able to change the IP address and the HiQnet Address on the BLU-10 (I put the same than the old one), but when I try to upload the design to the device it keeps telling me that there is not device to send it to.

I also tried to connect it into the network with the BLU-16 but it keeps telling me that the BLU-10 is missing.

How can I do to upload the design in order to replace it and having the system reading the new as the old one?

Any idea will be more than welcome.

Thank you very much.

Martin Chiervo.

Comments

• Options
    You need to match the HiQnet Address and the Name.
    Once these are matched you will see a green star next to the BLU-10. You can now go online and load the devices.
    You are reminded that BSS provide free technical support and that your local BSS distributor will also provide assistance.
  • Options
    You need to match the HiQnet Address and the Name.
    Once these are matched you will see a green star next to the BLU-10. You can now go online and load the devices.
    You are reminded that BSS provide free technical support and that your local BSS distributor will also provide assistance.
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your help.

I work on a cruise ship and it's a little bit difficult some times to get in touch with the providers to get tech support. We use London units all over the fleet.

I tried what you said and it worked perfectly, I was able to upload the design, but unfortunately after the firmware upgrade I did (Version 3 to Version 6) I lost a few controls over a TV's connected to the serial port, I'm not able to turn them ON or OFF from the BLU-10 panel, not even running the BLU-10 simulation.

Do you know if is possible to do a firmware downgrade to be back again on version 3?

Thank you very much.