Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Audio Architect with Soundweb London
Options

AA self latching/ interruptible logic circuit

I am trying to figure out a way to make a latching circuit in AA logic to give a customer manual control to trigger programmed light shows. I have 4 outputs triggering a lighting console (4 shows as of now) and one logic input showing running status from the console playback. When the customer presses a button, the output triggers, the show starts and the processor receives the running signal. I want the logic start to trigger an endless loop (also controlling a logic end for an indicator light for that show on the control panel) with a truth table built in using the show status input so when the show stops and the console stops sending the status to my logic input, the indicator on the control panel goes out. This way I can use the same logic input for all of the triggered shows. It all makes sense to me and seems possible but I can't seem to make the logic latch on in a loop. I was thinking of using a single pulse trigger to keep triggering itself until the chain was broken by the truth table rule but that didn't seem to work. Any help would be much appreciated.