Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Audio Architect with Soundweb London
Options

JBL presets for BLU-160

Is there a way to use DSP presets for the JBL LSR-705 and LSR-708 within a BSS BLU-160? The presets are typically used in the Crown amps.

Comments

• Options
    Various macro files to support the BSS London DSP's with tuning for the LSR708 and 705 are available at the JBL website. These are all London Architect Macro files. You can use these with a BLU-160, and other London devices.
    Download and save the files from JBL in 'my documents/my macros' and launch London Architect. The macros will be available to you in the processing objects menu.
  • Options
    It looks like this does not work in AA. Is there a plan to have this feature available in AA in a future release?
  • Options
    Yes, there are no macros in Audio Architect. I believe there are no plans to implement them either. Sub-configurations do exist, but you cannot use LA macros in those.
    JBL do make speaker tuning files available for the Crown DCIN series amplifiers, for the LSR7 series.