Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Audio Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Audio Architect in Parallels on Mac

I'm having issues with the resolution on my Mac effecting Parallels and Audio Architect.

When I launch AA I receive this message
\"Audio Architect has detected that your computer is configured to use a video dot density other than 96dpi.Currently this application is not optimized for your configuration, this may cause certain screens and images to appear incorrectly.\"

Harman's site says to do this
\"To correct this, right-click on the Windows desktop and select Screen Resolution. Select \"Make text and other items larger or smaller\".
Here, it is likely that the selection is set at Medium - 125% or something other than 100%. For proper display of Audio Architect screens and images, select Smaller-100%. The computer will need to be rebooted.\"

Now I have tried this \"fix\" a few times and every time I restart windows it reverts back to the \"Lager\" items percentage. Now I know this is not a AA problem but I wanted to see if anyone else has had any luck with AA on Macs with Parallels.

[/img]

Comments

• Options
    JaknudsenJaknudsen Posts: 12
    I'm running the same setup as you.
    The problem lies with Parallels trying to overrule any Windows settings.

I fixed it by setting the resolution to \"Scaled\" in the Parallels settings.