Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Audio Architect with Soundweb London

Stereo Source Selector

I previously used london architect. There was not such problem
In Audio Architect i can not create stereo source selector.
In our system we have one blu 100, one blu 10 and 2 EC4BV.
Please help me how can i create stereo source selector or some another way to solve this problem

Comments

• jbirkmanjbirkman Posts: 32
    I can think of a few ways to do this. Do you want sources to sum or to be mutually exclusive?
  • serifelmanserifelman Posts: 3
    \jbirkman\ wrote:
    I can think of a few ways to do this. Do you want sources to sum or to be mutually exclusive?
    I want to sum
    And also yes another problem with EC4BV, i change zone name, it displays, but functions that i put on it, does not work(mute or up/down volume)
  • For a stereo source selector, simply add two source selectors. One for left and one for right. Now link them wih an exact link. Or, create Parameter Presets. You could also use a Source Matrix in the same way. This is all the same as London Architect.
  • \jbirkman\ wrote:
    I want to sum
    And also yes another problem with EC4BV, i change zone name, it displays, but functions that i put on it, does not work(mute or up/down volume)

The EC4BV thing not working right sounds like a subnet issue. I have experienced that in order for those to properly function the subnet mask needs to be 255.255.255.0 even when a 255.255.0.0 subnet mask should normally work. For me this was on a static IP based network using a 192.168.1.X subnet.