Home BSS User Forum BSS Software & Programming
Options

Help: havin a problem with matching BLU80

md01friedrichmd01friedrich Posts: 1

Hi,

I am using an BLU 80 with 2 analog in and output cards since about 1 year and it worked quite well.

But now I do have a problem and I hope you guys can help me out with this.

So when I start a new showfile AudioArchitect ist discovering my BLU80 and I can add it to the show, work with it and go online/ link it. The matter is that now there is only one of the 2 outputcards accepted (the 2nd one does have the LED indicator on the back on)

So if I do change the card setup to 2 input and 2 output cards, then I am not able to match anymore.
Same if I add a new BLU 80 to the room - I cannot match it (doesn't matter which cardsetup I am using)

When I take a look on the left side to discovered devices I can see the BLU80 and there is a blue sign with an "L" on it - do you know what that means? I thought this might be the problem.....

So do you guys think its more a hardware issue or am I just too what ever what - but somehow not able to use the software?

I do attach some pictures so maybe those can help you people.

Thanks a lot already!!

Comments

• Options
    trex666trex666 Posts: 3

Maybe it's a problem with the motherboard or the expansion card, you can try swapping the good output card with the bad output card. Unofficial answer.