Home dbx User Forum dbx General Discussion

Venue 360 Aux Fed Problems

Using a Venue 360 on set of Community SLS920's and 2 RCF 8004 subs. Configued the setup, cranked it up and my subs are weak with power. Had to raise sliders up to get a decent low punch. I unplugged from Venue 360 and went direct into Auxes on my AHQU-16 and the subs punched and came alive with aux sliders at 25% versus almost 80% to get same volume through Venue 360. Using a Crown iTech for communities. I processed through amp and through 360 and really no difference in sound quality. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

@rgalv001 said:
    Using a Venue 360 on set of Community SLS920's and 2 RCF 8004 subs. Configued the setup, cranked it up and my subs are weak with power. Had to raise sliders up to get a decent low punch. I unplugged from Venue 360 and went direct into Auxes on my AHQU-16 and the subs punched and came alive with aux sliders at 25% versus almost 80% to get same volume through Venue 360. Using a Crown iTech for communities. I processed through amp and through 360 and really no difference in sound quality. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Did you adjust the input sensitivity at all for the gain? Also you can adjust the gain in the crossover section. Quite a few things to look at. If you need assistance still contact us:

844-776-9569 opt 3
    hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com