Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

Eht Hmm... Um... Excuse me sir. Have you seen driverack.com?

iawaveiawave Posts: 2
Ah... Has anybody seen where the old driverack website runnoft too? I seems to be redirected to this dbxpro.com with this here new forum. I was lookin for the older one with all that useful information made up of years of experienced users posting their ideas and whatnot. Why it seems theres no more information about 480 wireless networking and firmware and 480R psu pc boards and Mr. Cram setting it all straight because he's the man and always had the right answer to every problem we ever had. I see Mr. Gadget's back... do you know where everyone went? I reckon they gut an archive section but the darn search function don't work. How'm I gunna search for real stuff if no ones posting it no more? Don't nobody use 480's no more? I really miss ya'll. :cry::cry::cry::(:(:(

p.s. the 4800 gots purdy colors. does she sound good?

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Hi
    Gadget here, and I believe this is what you seek..
    http://www.driverack.com/drug/index.asp

As for the 4800, Toby keith and his crew think so, in the latest issue of Front of house, they give it the ultimate compliment... that its like having nothing at in its place... that is to say, in A/B comparrison they could not tell the difference when the 4800 was inserted in place of a strait wire!

No more Tom Cram though... He has been replaced by Mike Hunter and Mike lovejoy...

Gadget
  • Options
    AJayAJay Posts: 28
    Gadget wrote:
    they give it the ultimate compliment... that its like having nothing at in its place... that is to say, in A/B comparrison they could not tell the difference when the 4800 was inserted in place of a strait wire!

so why buy a rack of 4800s when strait wires are so much cheaper?
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Your joking right... \"pushing my leg\"...
  • Options
    AJayAJay Posts: 28
    Gadget wrote:
    Your joking right... "pushing my leg"...

yeah, guess i should have put in an " ;) " to indicate my sarcastic tone