Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA Configuration Wizard
Options

How do I disable crossover?

graykgrayk Posts: 2
edited May 2006 in PA Configuration Wizard
I've been using the dbx DriveRack PA for a couple of years now, and have found it very useful. Our band has just purchased a new PA, the Projector system from HK. This system has its own crossovers and limiters, so I really only want to use the feedback eliminator, and possibly the EQ. But I can't work out how to disable the crossover, so that I just have a single Left and a single Right output. Does anyone know how this can be done? And if so, which of the three sets of outputs (Low, Mid, or High) do I use? Many thanks for any responses.

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Set up a bandpass filter, or use something like the C300 preset, which is a bandpass for the mackie unpowered (srm450) speakers. There are no actual settings in that preset...so it would work fine.

If you look @ the way the driverack is set up, you use a 2X2 setup, passive, you get just that. A stereo bandpass (see page 38 of the manual for a block diagram) you can then set the LPF and HPF to basically out... and let the other system processor handle those functions.

Gadget