Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series General Discussion
Options

Are Feedback Wizard settings saved?

SwordfishSwordfish Posts: 10
Just a quick question for this newbie to this forum, but been using the DriveRack 260 for 2 years. I cannot find information as to whether or not the Feedback Wizards notch filters are saved when you save your configuration settings. Does anyone know off hand if they are saved, or do I have to run the feedback wizard every time I power up the system?

Comments

• Options
    Anyone, Bueller, Bueller? :?
  • Options
    AJayAJay Posts: 28
    I believe that the fixed filters get saved, but the live filters are just that: live.
  • Options
    mikejoeydbxmikejoeydbx Posts: 134
    AJay is correct. The Fixed filters will stay saved in the preset until cleared, but the Live filters will cease to be set when either the pre determined lift time has been reached or the the unit is power cycled.
  • Options
    Ok. Just for clarification, in a particular venue if I run the feedback wizard, then save the dbx 260 program, each and every time I then load that program for that venue the fixed feedback filters will be restored and the live filters will continue to cycle as live filters should, so in a pinch I wouldn't necessarily have to run the wizard again?

How would the set filters be cleared? By running the wizard again?

If so, that will be a great help.
  • Options
    mikejoeydbxmikejoeydbx Posts: 134
    Swordfish,

You are correct. You can clear the filters either by running the AFS Wizard or by pressing the OTHER button and clearing the filters.