Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series General Discussion
Options

Canceling the Delete Program function...

SwordfishSwordfish Posts: 10
If you accidentally get into the delete program function, and want to get out of it, how do you do that. I had a situation last week where I accidentally deleted the program for a standing weekly gig we do. Fortunately we had another saved program that worked... but now I am afraid to hit the [Store]/[Delete] button for fear of deleting a program that we have to keep.

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    When you go to store a program you have to go through 3 complete steps, save , name, store to what location... If you use the page back that should get you out. or perhaps the \"program\" key, but always remember thereare a lot of preset locations, you could store it to any of the locations you don't use also.

Gadget
  • Options
    Yeah, I know how to save a program and have been doing it for quite some time. The problem is that I accidentally got into the \"Delete Program\" function and nothing I tried backed me out of it once I got into that mode. And there is nothing in the manual about canceling the Delete Program function if you get into it unintentionally. That is what I need to know about.
  • Options
    Swordfish,

You can press the PROGRAM button to back out of the Delete menu. :D
  • Options
    Thank you. Now I can breath a little easier knowing there is a way out if I get into that mode again. I just have to remember it.