Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

How do you post a DWP file ?

kennykenny Posts: 15
I have a DWP file that I would like to attach to a post, But I don't see any way to do this. HELP ME !!!!! :lol: [/url][/list]

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    use the other site for now is the only way. Click on 'FORMER FORUM HOME'
    there you will be able to do it easily by starting another thread. For some reason they didn't provide any provision for that on this site... which makes no sense at all...

Gadget
  • Options
    Thanks Gadget......Can you take a look at the file for me ?

http://www.driverack.com/drug/view_thre ... d_id=41598
  • Options
    Hi kenny,
    Unfortunately that would require a 4800 unit which I don't have... You see a .dwp is a download file that the driverack uses for backup.
    Sorry
    gadget
  • Options
    It's for a 480 you dont have driveware loaded on your home pc ?
  • Options
    Sorry Kenny,
    don't know why I thought it was a 4800.. I could swear though? Oh well, I am over worked with a shitload of drama in my life right now..
    So what can I do for you? I loaded the program, and I'm not sure which speakers you are using so I don't have a point of reference to tell you anything about the setup? I mean I can see that you have a 3 in, 7 out setup, with bessel 300 and 1.8k 24 Db/ octave filters.. which really doesn't mean much to me...There is no HPF on the lows.. I have nothing in lower mids that I would run like that.. especially with an aux fed sub.. perhaps you should call me? we could cover a lot more ground in a few minutes because I think your on the wrong track here...I mean if you are going to run your subs to 80 hz then the HPF for the lo mids shoud be somewhere near there not to out, low with no HPF? Other wise we will have to do it the slow way... one email at a time..and it will take time.. and, since I don't have infinate time to devote to this site any more... Your choice.. 218-999-7100 I will be here in the morning... till early afternoon when I will have to shoo the gremlins out of my system for the weekends band, but I will be back and available till about 5 pm central... if you get a message call back..not much after that...you know, rest up, get some food.. collect what else I need for the night..in by 8pm for the show..

The weekend is the same, but more cluttered with less quality time.. next week.. pretty much here all day and some eve's..

Gadget
  • Options
    Gadget,

The HPF is on inputs 1&2 @ 80 hz. I saw no other way to get the lows out in the crossover section...did I miss something in there ? Also look at the filter on input 3 seems there isnt any other way to do this except using a bandpass.

It's funny...I got my first DriveRack, a 260 about 6 months ago...learned how to use it...Then a 480 came along... 480 seems not to be as user friendly and lacks some things I like about the 260......If only there was a way to link up multuple 260's..... Or where can I get a CHEAP 4820 ??

Thanks
    Kenny