Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series General Discussion

DBX DriveRack 260/PA and JBL package rebate...

kpippenkpippen Posts: 551
Hello everyone,...I just noticed the following rebate offer today... It must have started on Tuesday 5/1/07...
Instant Rebate Good through 05/31/07

Purchase any pair of JBL PA speakers with a dbx DriveRack 260 and receive a $500 instant rebate. Purchase any pair of JBL PA speakers with a dbx DriveRack PA and receive a $250 instant rebate. Add a dbx RTA-M reference mic to your qualifying JBL with DriveRack purchase and receive an additional $50 instant rebate. Rebate is redeemable only through Call Center at 1-800-391-8762.

I hope this helps someone if putting together a new system...:)

Kevin

Comments

• wolfgongwolfgong Posts: 74
    Kevin -

This rebate is likely to save me about $1100 over the next month.

The rebate is from the parent company that owns DBX and JBL, so the rebate is honored at retailers all over the country along with Musician's Friend.

This is a substantial rebate, too. I wonder if DBX is close to releasing a new model in the DR260 space. I would love to see a DR360 allowing for a L-C-R input.

Many thanks for pointing this out!
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    That rebate sounds good, but CALL Full Compass and compare. The last time I checked on $ for a 260 there was a $200 difference over the discount mag's \"sale\" price. When I got my Yorkville Elite cabs I also priced JBL M-Pro's, EV, etc. Full Compass beat them bad every time. Just so you know... Full Compass's \"online\" price is not nearly as good as the \"call in\" price. Another advantage with them is that you'll be assigned a salesman and you will deal with him everytime. They'll do their best to beat any \"deal\" you tell them about
    I'm not trying to lay on a sales pitch for Full Compass, 'cuz I'd go with a cheaper source in a heart beat, I just ain't found any.

DRA
  • wolfgongwolfgong Posts: 74
    Dra -

That's great info on full compass. I noticed that, too. When you call you get a much better price than the price listed on their webiste.

Please let me know who your salesman is.

You can PM me if you'd rather than post it.

Thanks!
  • kpippenkpippen Posts: 551
    wolfgong wrote:
    This rebate is likely to save me about $1100 over the next month.
    Wolfie,

The Lord works in mysterious ways!...:)

Kevin