Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion

DBX 120xp Manual !!!!!!

Quqiuehp1Quqiuehp1 Posts: 7
Need help finding the manual for a dbx 120xp in english

Comments

• Quqiuehp1Quqiuehp1 Posts: 7
    Thanks but I've tried that link before but there is an error on the page.
    Is there another link?
    Is there another link?
    Is there another link?
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    It just worked for me. If you'll PM me your email, I'll send it to you in PDF.
    It doesn't work for me my email is quiquehp1@gmail.com
    Will send in the morning from work.
    Thank you!!! It was a gift from a friend! I'm building a home studio old school style with a touch of the new stuff

Alesis Midiverb4
    Alesis Quadraverv2
    Roland jv2080 synthetiser
    Dbx 120xp

Still to buy a mixer and amps!!
  • That Quadraverb is a sweet piece. An old band I used to work for used them, so I'm looking for one or two to build into my PA. Unless someone has a strong suggestion for a modern piece that is better.

Does anyone here know if the 120 features in the DRPA or 260 are the same as what you get in the 120? Would you have the capability to run the '120' output separately to a separate amp/speaker setup?
    I'm not sure if I understand the question. Go to the training modules link above and download the 260 GUI and play with it on your computer. Open up the limiter & compr modules and see if that helps.

DRA
  • I was trying to stay on the 120 thread. Lets' try again- Are the 120 subharmonic features included in the DR260 or DRPA the same as owning the 120 separately? Is the functionality the same?

I saw the sound engineer for Jimmy Buffet with racks full of DBX including the BIG BLUE compessor. He had a footpedal hooked up to his sub outs, I thought that was pretty wack. He spent some time tweaking the sub xover and 120 during the show.
    I would have to defer to someone that has a 120. But I stand by my suggestion to download the 260 GUI, then you can compare to your own knowledge of the 120. The DRPA's is pretty basic, where the 260 is much more \"controlable\".

DRA