Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion
Options

Banned?????

The SliceThe Slice Posts: 21
edited July 2007 in PA General Discussion
Hi DRA, and others, I'm here! I got a response back from the webmaster at the old site, and it turns out that they had banned Optonline.net as there were loads of spammers.

Comments

• Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Welcome
  • Options
    kpippenkpippen Posts: 551
    Hello Slice,

The webmaster lied to you!...

This is what really happened: Even though the old forum requires a registration that is unique to this forum and vise versa that the data base is still shared... This means the system recognizes that the persons email address has already been used...so as a safeguard it wont allow the same email address to be used twice...

Just kidding...:lol:

Welcome to Dra's hideout!

Kevin
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Ah yes.. the jolly jokesters strike again... Actually I am the most banned person EVER on this site! DOZENS of times...even as a moderator I was banned several times! Connie has assured me that I won't have that problem again :roll: chuckle...I was actually quite put off the first time.. if any of you were there back then...but alsa it was just a horrible error...

Spammers are always a problem... If your internet provider allows a lot of spam to get through their filters they will be blocked by most sites....it's just the nature of the web these days.

have a good one guys...
    G