Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series General Discussion
Options

das compact and 218 sub

swingerswinger Posts: 17
can anyone help me find processor settings for these boxes the das website is no help and by the way i need the settings for a driverack 240 i know these boxes are powered and include built in dsp but most of my systems are rentals and DJ's can really overdrive a system i have already tried an external limiter did not really help what i need is something to control the frequencies , gains, and apply some EQ please give me help it would be greatly apreciated. Looking forward for your replies.

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    More info needed...what cabs.. what configs...what amps if any or are you not providing subs? are they powered also? Are you currently using the \"peakstop\" function of the comp/limiter?

Too many variables here...

G
  • Options
    the boxes are all powered the 218 is a sub also powered they have built in dsp but they sound nasty at high volumes need the processor to do some tweaking and controlling have not used the comp/limiter in the 240 as yet. you can check them out on the das website.