Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

Hey y'all, I'm in Nashville...

MikeyMikey Posts: 82
Just a word to the group. I'm now spending a little more than half my time in Nashville, TN. If anybody would like to get together, drop me a line through this thread or a private message. I need to figure those PM things out anyway.

Ciao for now,
Mikey

Comments

• Options
    Dr. JDr. J Posts: 209
    Hi Mikey,

Do you know of any certified Smaart users in central Illinois? Any info would be great. Thank You!

Dr. J
  • Options
    Dr. JDr. J Posts: 209
    Sorry guys -- meant to \"PM\" Mikey. Anyone else know how to find Smaart users in Illinois?
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Dude, you, found THE certified SMAART practitioner guru you've been looking for..If your lucky enough to get him to make the trip...

Hey Mikey, your 'myspace' friends list is SICK :lol::lol::lol: I'm gonna get down there if it's the last thing I do... I said that to Sonja tonight 8) she doesn't understand ... yet.

G
  • Options
    DennisDennis Posts: 801
    Try posting on the forum at www.rationalacoustics.com

Dennis
  • Options
    MikeyMikey Posts: 82
    Hey y'all! It's Mikey again and I'm now in Nashvegas full time. I'll try to check into the forum more frequently.

Hope all are well. I know Gadget has taken good care of all of you!...er...all y'all...

Mikey