Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA Configuration Wizard
Options

Need Help with Gain Structure

j_mauerj_mauer Posts: 2
edited December 2007 in PA Configuration Wizard
I Have the DRPA with QSC RMX amps and Peavey SP Series Speakers. my question is on how to set the Gain Structure for these Cabinets. The WiZard has the QSC Amps but no SP Series Speakers and im not knowledgable enough to figure it out. the Sp Speakers i have is 2 SP4's Two SP 118's and Two Sp218's Most of the time i just use The 2 Sp4's and the Two Sp118's Together. Right now from what i know i have good sound but i dont think i'm using it to its proper potential. My meter lights hang out at -30 my Threshold light blinks on the low and the High end and my input Meter hangs around -30. The Amp Levels on the QSC's are Wide open. I Use a Denon Mixer any help on the Proper Gain Structure is Well appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    You don't need speaker presets for speakers that don't need to be Bi-amped.
    Go back and read the Welcome \"Read me first\" posts and you will most likely have all your questions answered.. and I won't have to answer the same question for the ... well lets just say umteenth time.. Questions after that .. more detailed ones, are always welcome.. but it's quite obvious you didn't read the welcome as it has most everything needed to get up and running.'
    Gadget