Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

Happy holidays to you and yours!

GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
Twas the nite of new years, and all through the town the local constabulary was combing the town, looking for perps, and drunks all around, And I'm pretty certain there were those to be found.:roll: Twas at the mere stroke of 8, when a bartenders spouse, in a drug enraged fit started a rouse. He was pounding a regular, with such vicious force, it took all the bouncers too dislodge his course.:x The officers arrived and swooped in with such speed, I'm certain they were watching, from not far off indeed.:( They scooped up the fighter and without a word did alight, to deposit his butt in the pokey that night. The managers shirt and his mood were in tatters, and he tightened security to prevent further such matters.:evil: When nary an hour had passed without hassle, a young one with a false I.D. came in for a passel, and was quickly detected and run out without bout, to further spread cheer to others no doubt.:twisted: The staff was alert, the managers mood in a torrent, when the cops came again this time with a warrant! Looking for underage, and those on probation, their tactics were brutal; their manner deplorable, the crowd began booing I thought “man this is horrible!� They didn't find any and soon did depart, just as the band was ready to start. The dart players clung to their shafts with such might, and glared at me knowing I'd turn out the lights. They bitch about flashing and volume not right, and generally cause problems all night. The manager was cautioning the floosies with might... that \"boobs for beads\" would not be alright. He normally tells me \"keep it down alright\" but instead he said \"Screw EM, and crank it all night!\":twisted: And then to their wondering eyes would appear, A band with such fury and an assault on their ears. The light show was blazing; the fog was so thick, if you had to find someone it would be quite a trick. The whole place a dance floor, as were table and chair, I swear the whole friggin town must be there. It got so darn hot that the doors they did open, to let in the winter, but it was what I was hoping. They partied and danced, and drank with such fervor I could just see the panic in the eye's of the servers.:? The LABsubs were throbbing, the Yorkies so clear, the band was sure kicking the crowd in the rear. The cheer now was flowing with spirits and beer, and the crowd was awaiting the end of the year. No further menace our crowd did endure, and they'll be back next week for more I am sure. As I strode out the door at the end of the night, I knew that it all had ended all right. A new years upon us and I hope I might, wish all you a good year, and a very good night!:wink:

Peace! (And I mean it!)

Gary Perrett
Twilite Zone Productions
In snowy cold northern Minnesota

Comments

• Options
    kpippenkpippen Posts: 551
    smiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • Options
    Fanman20Fanman20 Posts: 223
    A big thankyou and Happy Christmas to all you guys that impart all of your
    Training,
    knowledge,
    experience,
    expertise and
    understanding,
    that gives us a greater incite into
    improving,
    tweaking and