Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

Merry Christmas everyone!

GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
Happy holiday to you and yours!

Gary Perrett
Twilite Zone Productions
Northern Minnesota

Where our holiday cheer just got that much better with the announcement that the club Cory(my son) is house engineer at, has just signed

:!: The EAGLES :!: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:D Well, guess who's going to be second house engineer... :lol: It's good to be king... 8)

Comments

• Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Sounds like fun (especially if they bring their regular FOH and Monitor guys). Sit back and watch them work. If they don't bring their guys, it will be a good chance the make a recording (personal use only, of coarse).

DRA
  • Options
    kpippenkpippen Posts: 551
    Gary,

That's totally awsome!!! Congratulations to you and Cory!!!... Do you have any details or dates as of yet?... I wonder what tickets are going to be?... I may want at least two!...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Gary and David!!!

Kev
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Cool huh? well, Venue provides racks and stacks (JBL baby line array).. VRX 938...over VRX 218 subs. They will have house and monitor B.E.'s and consoles.

June 19, I guess the tickets are \"festival\" standing room only, and there will only be 1200 @ a projected $300 each. They expect the tickets to sell out in less than 30 minutes once announced...Other confirmed artists:

KC and JO JO Feb 1
    Babyface Feb 15
    Everlast TBD
    Spin Doctors March 28
    Joan Jett TBD
    Ying Yang Twins April 19
    Chico Debarge April 7

So ya.. full access, and food.. (4 Star restaurant) and I just have to assist when needed! As I said.. it's good to be king.

A very lucky \"Gadget\" in snowy not to cold northern Minnesota
  • Options
    Congrats G!

Good things do happen to good folks.

Happy Holidays all,

C