Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

My DBX driverack260 trouble shooting

nofinenofine Posts: 2
I use DBX Driverack260 for my PA system, and my dbx have a problem which is it always restart or hang (blank screen) when i try to push or change the setting via button on the driverack.
sometime when the dbx hang, sound from speaker lost, sometimes it just hang on screen and all the button can't be push and the screen is scramble with failure test appears but sound from speakers still sounding.
what happen with my stuff?any suggest? i already update the newer version from dbx to 1.600 but no changes happen!
thx
i am from indonesia, jakarta city exactly! where i must fix this dbx? thx

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Hi,
    I have to assume it's an older unit since you updated to the newer software? Because if it wasn't the only benefit is a number of speaker and amp presets. Did you do a hard reset yet? perhaps when you installed the new software? Is the unit out of warranty? If so, pop the top re-seat any connectors that are visible. pay special attention to the connections to the display as there has been some trouble there. there has also been some display failures.

If that fails, click on the \"tech support\" tab and contact them with your concerns.
    good luck
    Gadget (northern Minnesota USA)
  • Options
    kpippenkpippen Posts: 551
    Hello nofine,

I noticed you are in Indonesia... Just curious: look on the back of your unit and see if it's made in **ina... There are lots of these circulating in Indonesia and they are being sold for peanuts...

Kev