Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

Trouble with the Wizard. DR PA

huskyhusky Posts: 13
Hi

I bought a system about a year ago and it came complete with a driverack PA. Its was all set up for me etc and it sounds great. but the other day i was in the thinking of tryin to set the DR up myself, so i set about changing the settings and using the wizard.( I saved the originals)

So as im goin through the wizard settings everything fine but when i compared the wizard setting i had made to the settings the system came with they were no were near as good as the original settings.

More bass in the system was the main thing. I had to use the custom setting on the amps and speakers as the system i have isnt in the list of usable system amps/speakers.

Any advice on how to combat this or how to get a bit more in depth on system tunings thanks Husky

Comments

• Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    What settings are different? Post the original and new settings in a reply.
    Have you read the posts in the Read me first... section?

DRA
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    You'd also have to post the procedure used for us to evaluate what is going on. Did you use Auto EQ what size/ dimension room...crossover settings, ETC..Read the welcome stuff like Dra said..
    gadget