Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series General Discussion
Options

I am a serious newby and need serious 260 help

cattaffcattaff Posts: 3
I own a dbx 260. My system consist of, 1 qsc rmx 4050, 1 crown xti 4000, pair of jbl 715, pair of jbl 718 subs. I don't know if I should run in mono for subs, main or both. I entered the parameters but don't know if I did it right. Had a gig last weekend and had serious crackle and kept blow the fuse on the conditioner.... Help!

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Well, your going to have to give a lot more info than that to get help. You should actually have read the \"READ ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING\" section, and if you had you would know that we need all the info you can give us. So I have to \"assume\" here the SRX series? And if your talking 8 ohm subs, and 2 of them then hell ya! Bridged mono is the only way to go. Also,are you telling me your using a power conditioner on the AMPS? What the heck are you using that can supply THAT kind of juice? I mean ya, a power conditioner on the mixer and efx racks, but the main amps? Thats gotta be capable of more than 40 amps!

What parameters did you enter?

More info ...
    gadget
  • Options
    cattaffcattaff Posts: 3
    yes they are SRX... That makes sense on the conditioner! I will plug them straight in next time we play and Im sure it will make a difference. Thanks for not making me look too stupid, and I have read the Read Me First and have found tons of info I needed.... Thanks again!