Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series General Discussion
Options

Changing input GEQ to PEQ

ralphs99ralphs99 Posts: 5
Hi,

I'd like to know if I can change the input Graphic EQ to Parametric? I've got the 260 set up just how I want except for this.

Cheers, Ralph

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Yes...
    Enter the 'config' mode by pressing the front panel button. In there you can redistribute the delay, reconfigure the crossovers, change insert defaults and ...here it comes...change from GEQ to PEQ....

This however is MUCH easier using the GUI.

Gadget
  • Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    If the GEQ had changes in it, be sure to note them because they will be lost when you change to the PEQ. (Also note that you will no longer be able to Auto-EQ)

DRA
  • Options
    ralphs99ralphs99 Posts: 5
    Too easy!

Thanks for your help guys.

Cheers, Ralph
  • Options
    Fanman20Fanman20 Posts: 223
    Hi All
    when you change to the PEQ. (Also note that you will no longer be able to Auto-EQ)

That's interesting
    Valuable piont to consider when changing GEQ to PEQ
    Does the Auto EQ come up and say \"Can't auto eq\" or does auto EQ function no longer become available???

Mark
  • Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    On the DRPA or 260 (not accessable from the GUI ever) the Wizard screen only offers \"system set-up\" and \"Feedback\". Could you imagine the processing power needed to Auto EQ with 9 bands with valiable Q? But it would be great.

DRA