Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion
Options

driverack PA

would it work with powered speakers? i know there's a PX model for powered speakers but i'm purchasing passive speakers also. appreciate any help thanks!

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Either would work for either purpose...With the limitation that the PX would only have 4 outs instead of 6....In the PX they call them bandpass filters ... but they are essentially the same thing as are in the DRPA...If you only intend to run 2X4 then the PX would also offer brick wall limiters...

Gadget
  • Options
    i'm picking up my PA now. thanks for the info! :lol:
  • Options
    Hello, i just got my driverack PA for my powered JBL eon G2s and JBL subs. on the set up menu it's says \"choose an AMP\" how would i do this if i using powered speakers? appreciate any help thanks alot! :D
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Choose custom (I believe... I don't have my DRPA in front of me?) if you go to the GUI (the original version2.5.0.0) you will see that there are are presets for the EONG1500 and EONG152 (in the wizard anyway) and I noticed when I selected the Eon's that the amp selection is NOT hi-lited...so that or custom would be fine...the xover point was 114.6hz BW 24

G
  • Options
    OH i gotcha! thanks a lot! can't wait to crank up these bad boys.