Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion
Options

Well sun on the beach.....

ecordeddieecordeddie Posts: 9
edited June 2008 in PA General Discussion
Someone please tell dbx that the online downloadable manual for the Driverack PA needs to be updated. The list of speaker and amp tunings in the Appendix shows 50% more content than what the manual that comes with the actual DRPA shows and has!!!!!

In particular I bought the DRPA for the set ups of the Crown XTi series amps and the JBL MRX series....the online manual shows them included and the actual one does not....

Nice...... :(

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Sounds like a new old stock unit... where did you get it? All that does is show you the clock position of the attenuator on the amp anyway ... which by the way, you can view with the latest version of the GUI on your very own computer...problem solved...

Then you can do a gain structure and throw that information right out the window when properly setting up your system. The Read me first before posting section has all the tried and true methods for getting the most out of your driverack...

Telling DBX wouldn't do any good... they already know...

Gadget
  • Options
    \"Sounds like a new old stock unit... where did you get it?\"

I got it new from West LA Music.....shipped.
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    What is the serial number? and purchase date?
    G