Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series General Discussion
Options

driverack PX with Mackie SA 1232's

dubstacy7dubstacy7 Posts: 2
I'm considering buying this product. I'm in a country band that plays around 100 shows/yr. The majority of the places we play are in the 100-200 people capacity rooms. We've been making it for the last 2&1/2 years with a pair of mackie SA1232's and a mackie CFX-12. We want to make improvements.

Since we really don't have a lot of \"nuts & bolts\" Sound guys we can trust, I've been running it from the stage. I also don't have any legimate experts to ask questions. Most of the staff at the local guitar center are non-performing morons at best.

Question: I noticed that the SA 1232 is not on the unit's list of presets, can one be configured? If so, can I get phone/ Internet support to do this? We will be stepping up to bigger venues in about 4 months. Can this unit also be configured for the addition of a couple of Yorkville LS800P's? Here's the last annoying question: I've seen the ads- so really, no additional Graphic EQ, No compressors, no x-overs? This unit will replace all that?

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Yup Does it all, and extremely well..are there units out there that sound better..yes, but they are WAY more money and don't have all the features...

Can a preset be configured.. sure we do it all the time.. almost daily.. I can do it in my sleep.. I'm told 8)

:lol:
    Gadget
  • Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Beware though, that by compressors, it means whole system. If you think that you can put the comp on the lead vocals or bass guitar, for example, it don't work that way.
    You posted in the 200 section, but are looking at the PX, correct?

DRA