Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series Configuration Wizard

DBX Driverack 260 with QSC hpr series

Slowhand851Slowhand851 Posts: 5
Help! How do I set my 260 to run my QSC HPR system which sounds really good without any help

Comments

• GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    well.. sounds really good.. but let me guess.. you want great right... So, only the HPR tops? no subs? What application? ..dj/karaoke or livesound...
    Please visit the READ ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING section and peruse the articles there and provide the info requested. The RMF section especially the Welcome, and FAQ's have vital Driverack tips and tricks.
    G
  • HPR 122i with hpr 181i subs - they sound great til I try to use my Driveracks on them, and I know it's probably something I'm missing
    Ok... so what have you done to this point? I'm checking on the specs now..and formulating a plan...
    G
    Looks like the sub has a 3db down point of 95 hz, they cross @ 100 out of the sub.. so you should be hipassing the subs @ 49 hz @BW18, and lopassing @100 hz LR24, Hipass the 122's @ 100 hz (or even use a few hz split ) try that an see what happens..
    Oh
    2x3 or 2x4 all custom.. would work...

G
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Did you auto-EQ in the venue?

DRA