Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series General Discussion

AFS settings not stored?

guitard00dguitard00d Posts: 4
Is there a model 260 firmware update that addresses the issue of the AFS settings not being saved when you press the \"Store\" button? Every time we power up the 260, it always reverts back to its default settings of 12 filters, 6 fixed, 6 live, and Music High. Not that it's real tough to go through that wizard every time we set up, but it sure would be nice if that could be one less thing that I had to worry about.

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    My AFS settings always remain, even without storing, if I haven't loaded another program. Make sure that you are pressing the store button enough times to accept the save. Are you using the GUI?

DRA
  • I'm just using the front panel controls, not the GUI. But, either way, I can store anything else with the \"Store\" button and that works just fine. It's just that the AFS always reverts back to its defaults on power up. I have no idea how old this unit is since it belongs to our bass player, so I'm sure that it's never had a firmware update. So if yours remembers the AFS settings and his doesn't, then I'd put money on the fact that his firmware is an older version than yours and the old one doesn't store AFS settings (no matter how many times you press the Store button).
  • GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    What version do you have?
  • Just looked at it last night, and on start up it says version 1.0.2.0
  • GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    That would be the first version, and it's subject to checksum errors..I don't know if it would solve the other problem, but I'd go the the \"downloads\" section (in the \"Training modules\" above) and get the version 1.70 for the DR260.
    G