Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series General Discussion

Another oddity

DraDra Posts: 3,777
With GUI in control, and rotating the Data knob to change programs, does the alternating flash between \"program name\" and \"program not loaded\" altenate so fast that nothing can be read (very easily)?

DRA

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Well I checked the \"flash rate\". Connected to the GUI it is about 1/4 sec view time for each. That definately \"melds\" the two images to be very hard to read, espeially if grogram name differences are subtle. The flash rate with no GUI slows down to about 1/3 sec intervals and is better but still hard to read. I think my DRPA flashes at about a 1/2 sec rate which is about perfect for making out details in names.

Anyone else notice this? Is there a parameter that I don't know about?

DRA
  • GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Crap I was going to see what happened on mine this weekend but it's been crazy to the point of near lunacy here... but better times are ahead...I finally have the whole woman thing sorted out..what a crazy ride it's been, but worth it in the end.. finally got me a good'n...Actually one I was with for about 6 months earlier this year.. just had to spend some time apart to realize we needed to be together..

So what's the impetus for this latest foray into micro management? My 260 sits in the amp rack about 100 feet away so I rarely even see it...
    g