Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

DBX 160x Serial No's

PaulyPauly Posts: 4
Now I know this is a discontinued product but I also have new DBX gear.
I have three DBX 160x and two DBX 160a. There are slight differences in sound quality but nothing that can really be heard in a live PA system. I have owned many 4 channel comps including the Klark Teknik and BSS and would take a large rack of DBX 160a/x any time.

I would be interetsed to know how the serial No system works. Does it tell you the year that it was made etc.

Could anyone help me with this .

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Contact Tech Support and see if they can't answer that.. other than that you could try thr PROSOUNDWEB Live audio forum...

Gadget
  • Options
    PaulyPauly Posts: 4
    Gadget wrote:
    Contact Tech Support and see if they can't answer that.. other than that you could try thr PROSOUNDWEB Live audio forum...

Gadget

I was hoping to find someone who could answer that. I feel a bit like your Avatar

Paul
  • Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Post a couple of numbers. Maybe something will jump out at us. If you know what decade, that might help with the deciphering.

DRA
  • Options
    funny.. the guys @ tech support have access to info and staff that we do not...why do you disregard them so quickly?
    :?
  • Options
    At any one time there are... oh 1 maybe 2 people here... MOST are lurkers...few post, and most are new Drivrerack users (this IS a DRIVERACK forum after all...But since there is no other DBX forum we try our best to help.. that's what I did...
    8)