Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

Welcome Dennis

DraDra Posts: 3,777
Good to have you onboard. Give us a little background.

DRA

Comments

• Options
    DennisDennis Posts: 801
    Hello Dra

I am located in Southern California and work at a small sound and lighting company by day. At night, I pick up whatever sound gigs I can. I know absolutely nothing but I am quite opinionated and feel the need to share these opinions.

Dennis
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Well this is a good place to learn.. and share \"opinions\" :lol: ! I have come to find that everyone is entitled to my opinions!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have fun...rock hard!
    G
  • Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Well, the main contributors are ... \"G'day\", \"Ya'll\", \"Duuude\", and... well... uh.. what do people say in Min? Oh yeah, \"You got some frozen snot on your mustache.\" :lol::lol: 8)

DRA
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Obviously, you haven't seen 'FARGO' ...the movie...were all dumb hicks here..and we say hip stuff like...
    \"Ya shure..ya betcha\"
    \"Okey Dokey\"
    \"hunky Dorey\"
    \"howdy\"
    and the ever popular
    Dang man, yer tongue is stuck to that there flag pole\"... does it taste good?\"
    Minnesota where snotsicles are free, yellow snow is a fact of life and you better have some transportation OTHER than a car...

it was only 20 below last night...there talking about raising the temperature we cancel school to somewhere ABOVE absolute zero :shock: