Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack PX
Options

DriveRack PX Newbie

rastamanrastaman Posts: 2
edited September 2009 in DriveRack PX
Hey all, we picked up a DriveRack PX and have been using the quick setup. We have QSC mains and subs that aren't supported so we use the custom option. We've always used the quick setup and picked the #3 EQ curve. Although it sounds decent, we are aware that we're definitely not using a fraction of what this thing is capable of doing. For one thing, our subs never sound punchy or chest thumping. Not being a very savy PA guy, I'm wondering what we could do to get more of a professional sound. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If our speaker models will help, I'll be glad to run down to the rehearsal room and get them. Thanks !

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Start with the READ ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING section...Sometimes I wonder if there is any way to get you new posters to do just that???? :roll: There you will find
    1.viewtopic.php?f=61&t=959
    which is a "start here" post...and helps you set up , and tune your system... and tells you why you SHOULD NOT use #3 :idea:
    2.viewforum.php?f=60
    An FAQ section that delves into all things Driverack...
    THEN, when you have familiarized yourself with the VOLUMINOUS info available for setting up your system... if you have questions ... ask away... THAT is what were here for!

Gadget
    moderator....