Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

My DBXPA just stop working today

shallom4usashallom4usa Posts: 26
Hello Pro's,
I bought my PA in the month of March of this year brand new. Sadly today, it just cut off during church service without anybody moving near it. I turned it off and back on, I push the store botton and turn it on to reset, still nothing, it just show a blank face with light. What should I do? help me out guys.

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    NO screen? Does the unit show ANY sign of life? We have experienced some problems with the POWER cord where the cord FAILS totally... IF the unit comes on and shows some signs of life we have experienced some problems with the display, and /or the cord that goes from the processor and the display has a problem...
    STOP:
    Is the unit still in warranty? If it is, or it's close, call/ contact the Tech service guys, they are GREAT, and will help you through this...
    If not, and you feel competent, remove the cover and re-seat the display ribbon cable (some vibration and "other" factors can affect the connections here) There have been a few "display" issues as well, but then again that is a "tech service" issue...

Hope that helps,
    Best regards
    Gadget
  • Options
    Yes, there is life in it because the display light is on but no display and no signal. I even changed the power cord and still not working. I think you are right the problem is internal, and yes, its still under warranty. I already contact my seller and he said it will be fixed. I would have open it up but I read here that it will void the warranty. I will just let them deal with it. I will updated you later. Thanks.