Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads Zone Pro 1260/1261 Zone Pro 1260/1261 General Discussion
Options

Sports bar setup

We have an existing setup with the 1260. All available line inputs are used and there is a paging mike in ML1. The owner now wants to add a wireless mike for trivia nights. ML2 is available. If I take a wireless setup and connect it there, would the receiver's signal be enough to keep that active as long as power is on?

An alternative solution is to connect through the DVD/VCR player's A/V inputs and selecting that as a source, and that may be the simplest answer, but I want to be able to give them a choice of how to do it.

Any input (no pun intended) would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    If the mic has XLR outs then you should be fine...
    G
  • Options
    So am I correct in my thinking that, properly setup, when the receiver is turned on, ML2 goes live and stays on until the receiver is turned off?
  • Options
    Are you guys still around?
  • Options
    DennisDennis Posts: 801
    sheridan wrote:
    So am I correct in my thinking that, properly setup, when the receiver is turned on, ML2 goes live and stays on until the receiver is turned off?
    It should unless you have another input programmed to over ride it (such as ML1)

Dennis
  • Options
    Thank you.