Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA Configuration Wizard
Options

tiny problem with x-over.

reservanortenareservanortena Posts: 10
edited December 2009 in PA Configuration Wizard
Hey guys im sorry to bother all you guys again. I've had a lot of help from gadget lately and i really appreciate that. Well today i have another question for him. i have the 2 peavey sp2 powered with an qsc rmx 1850hd each (2 speakers, 2 amps) . and 2 peavey sp218 subs powered with an qsc rms 2450 each (2 subs, 2 amps) im running a 2x4 cross over set up. i used the recomendations you gave me in seting the highs for the subs @ 45 dw18 , the lows at 90 lr24 and for the full ragers i used set it @ 90 lr 24. ok everything is cool but there is another thing to set up and thats the decibels. i believe they range from -20 to +20 db could you please let me know where to set it for the subs and where to set it for the highs?

also i dont think im getting any sound from my horns on the sp2's when using the full range connections what am i doing wrong?

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    That's what the gain structure is for my boy...
    viewtopic.php?f=61&t=959
    Go through the thread and learn...this will help you in all aspects of your sound.
    also i dont think im getting any sound from my horns on the sp2's when using the full range connections what am i doing wrong?

Not knowing which series SP you have, I suspect you are using the "Bi-amping" inputs to the speakers...Are you using the speakon or 1/4" AND WHAT VINTAGE sp-2?
    g