Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA Configuration Wizard
Options

ZonePro 1260 Installation / Network Problem

nottonotto Posts: 4
edited June 2010 in PA Configuration Wizard
I purchased a new zonepro 1260 (dealer is thomann in germany) and I have a technical problem. I cannot set up the hardware as the network is not going online (I want to connect the ZonePro directly with the crossover cable via Ethernet to my notebook). The IP adress and everything is okay (I controlled it in the manual), but after clicking "go online" in the network menu of the Zone Pro Designer GUI the error message "IP Networking is unavailable. Please ensure that no other ZonePro Designers are running". What does this error message mean? What should I try to get the things running so I can set up the configuration of the zonepro? Please help me!
Thank you,
best regards,
Guenter Neumann
AUSTRIA

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Sounds like a port conflict? I'll forward this to tech service...
    Gadget
  • Options
    maybe it is helpful if I tell you that I tried it with two different notebooks. One of them is running on Windows Vista, the other one on Windows 7.
    thanks for your help!
    rgds,
    Guenter
  • Options
    mikejoeydbxmikejoeydbx Posts: 134
    Guenter,

It sounds like you are using an older version of ZonePRO Designer. ZonePRO Designer v2.2 and earlier would sometimes give you this prompt on some Windows Vista or 7 machines. You should be able to install the latest version of ZonePRO Designer (currently v3.1) to resolve this issue.

You can download ZPD v3.1 here:
    http://www.dbxpro.com/Software.php

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Thank you very much for the support - I solved it yesterday (by downloading the current version of the zonepro designer).
    Thanks a lot again,
    Guenter
  • Options
    mikejoeydbxmikejoeydbx Posts: 134
    Glad I could help Guenter. :D