Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

SMAART/FFT Software for MAC

tsnavetsnave Posts: 8
Anyone there yet for MACBOOK?

Comments

• Options
    DennisDennis Posts: 801
    I'm not sure I understand your question.

Dennis
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Yes.. more info please...
    Gadget
  • Options
    Looking for a SMAART equivalent and/or if Rational Acoustics has plans to develop/release a platform for MAC.

Sorry for the previous lack of detail.
  • Options
    Interesting place to post such a thread...dbx has nothing to do with SMAART, or Rational Acoustics...

I believe ther was just a discussion about this on the PSW (Pro Sound Web) but that would be a much better place to post this question.

Here we deal with all things dbx and lots of audio questions..perhaps Dennis has some suggestions for you.
    Gadget
  • Options
    Understood! Things can get a little stuffy over there...
  • Options
    I heard that! But Rational has a website.. have you posted there?
    G
  • Options
    Boy do I feel silly! SMAART is available for both Windows & Mac platforms... Now the fun begins!
  • Options
    I'm on a festival schedule this week and it seems this problem was worked out before I had a chance to post.

Dennis
  • Options
    Downloaded V.7 and reading, reading, reading... Any other "learning" tools you recommend Dennis? Interface? Please email me direct taevans@everestkc.net.
  • Options
    Might not be getting anything from Dennis for a few days to a week or so.. he is working an outdoor festival somewhere...
    Dennis wrote:
    I'm on a festival schedule this week

There is a bunch of stuff available online, but the only way to really get the most out of the platform is to attend classes for SMAART..
    G
  • Options
    Gadget wrote:
    Might not be getting anything from Dennis for a few days to a week or so.. he is working an outdoor festival somewhere...
    Yeah, I got a five minute window each day for "replies"...no internet access at the festival. There are a number of threads on the RA website about interfaces. Check the Acoustical Equiptology section. I will be more available by Sunday.

Dennis