Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

Merry Christmas from the great white south!

DraDra Posts: 3,777
No kidding. A White Christmas in Alabama. Maybe 2". First White Christmas is about 20 years. Really quite amazing, since we are "lucky" to get one snow of any account (1-2") per year. Most of the stuff on the roads is slush or clear, but dipping into the low 20's, so tomorrow and the next day could be really bad with ice. Hope everyone is well. and has a great "working" New Year.

DRA (AKA David)

Comments

• Options
    DennisDennis Posts: 801
    Just buckets of rain here. Merry Christmas DRA.

Dennis
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    2 feet of snow, 18" of ice on the lakes.. already burned through 50 gallons of gas on the sled...and 2.5 cords of wood up in smoke...

Snow plowing budget of every major city in Minnesota is already GONE... they have started using BEET juice to keep ice off the roads... the trees are heavy and breaking with snow, the roofs already need shoveling..The Metrodome is toast...

I'm buried up to my eyeballs in work.. and snow, and I would need 5 lifetimes to get done all I have to do....

Thank god Christmas is behind us... I don't much care for commercial holidays anyway...but for the kids...

Last week the Presonus 16:4:2 board started failing... let out a HUGE BANG... then no sound till the board power was re-cycled... did that about 5 times in the first set :shock: :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: the crowd was looking at me like I was LUNCH sent it in and now I'm working on a Midas Venice with all the bull s h i t outboard gear again :roll: takes HOURS to set up...oh well...

happy holidays to you and yours...

Havin fun and freezin my butt off.. but thats life in northern Minnesota..

Gary..."big 'G'/gadget