Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack PX
Options

PX setup

joeceejoecee Posts: 11
edited January 2011 in DriveRack PX
I'm New to this...,But don't hold back

Good day all. I have a few questions regarding the PX and Speaker Placement. However first I’ll list the gear and venue….2/ Driverack PX. 2/ JBL Eon 515, 2/ Behringer Eurolive B215D, 2/ Mackie 1501 subs, 3/Hercules RMX DJ mixers, 1/ Xenyx 1002 mixer (patch for 3 DJ setups). House Music/ RB Dance Music. Room 100’ long 75’ wide. 75 people. We plan to use I PX, Sup outs to 1501’s, Main outs to 515’s and connect a B215 to each JBL. Subs placed together facing left back corner 12� off corner. Tops on Stands, 2 in each back corner facing out on a angle.
Before anything I’ll setup the Gain Structure on all speakers and mixers. We’re looking for clean Mids & Highs and Rock Solid Base
PX crossover settings-Flat response…Subs- 30hz BW18 (add 5 db) Tops-118hz LR24, 118hz LR24. No Sub Synthesizer, No Compressor. AFS?
I was also thinking of running setup wizard (custom) with auto EQ (C curve) with RTA Mic on A towel on the floor about 10’ feet from back wall in middle of the floor as a comparison. Music High
I’m not sure about the Fixed Filters.
Am I on the right track? Don’t hold back. I want to learn.

JC