Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion
Options

saving settings on computer

Alan BAlan B Posts: 2
edited May 2011 in PA General Discussion
Have a 260 driverack, this weekend when powered up it went to factory defaults settings. I have re programed it today and was wondering can I save my settings to my computer. I tried using save and export in the file menu but nothing works. Any suggestions.
I have had the dbx 7 years and it worked great until last Saturday, got through the job, but sweated allot. 7 years of tweeking GONE in a flash.

alanb

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Hi,
    Yes, but you will need to use the GUI to do it...oh, and the 260 will need to be connected and communicating..

Once you have the preset loaded and showing on the GUI screen
    1. Right click on the top blue bar of the GUI and a dropdown menu will appear. From the menu, select "Export program" from the menu.
    2. the next screen allows you to select where you want to store the preset, and allows you to name it. I just create a folder (dbx presets) and place it in my documents

To retrieve the presets,
    1. same as above but select "Import program"
    2. it will allow you to "Look in" ... find your presets and select which preset you want
    3. click "open" and if the GUI is attached to the 260 you then "store" the preset back to the 260 again.

G