Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion
Options

Hi Gadget !

premier1premier1 Posts: 119
edited June 2011 in PA General Discussion
Im not asking a Question today , Just wanted to drop in and say howdy ! My PA has been working great and its been awhile since I have touched anything so thats good, The aux fed sub route has really made a big difference in the bands sound ! Anyway we have been giggin every weekend both nights and its going to be a busy summer ! But I wanted to say hello because with the questions I have asked in the past and the reading here I have done on my own has been a godsend for me, So Thanks for helping me and everyone else ! Lots of people may get what they want and then they are never heard from again which, is fine I suppose but I dont forget about people who have taken the time to help me and for the service and time you all put in here to help us newbies out! So, Have a wonderfull summer and be well and healthy and most importantly keep Rockin ! Im sure in the future I will have more to ask but for now things are going well ! Peace guys :mrgreen:

Now LoL, I am getting a lightshow together for the band, and thats just as hard with all the choices out there lol !!

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Thanks "P" we enjoy helping!

We/I do lights as well (but don't tell anyone!) :mrgreen:

Have a good summer yourself!
    G