Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads Zone Pro 1260/1261 Zone Pro 1260/1261 General Discussion
Options

ZP 1261m with Davinci

I work for a school district that has 14 buildings each with a sound system in the dinning areas. I would like to be able to pull each system up from across the district and be able to make small minor adjustments across the network. Is it possible to use Biamp's Davinci software to program a front in to control all of these.

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    I have contacted our people in tech support on your behalf and I would suspect they will be here soon with a reply. If they are not here soon I will take this one step further.

Gadget
  • Options
    The daVinci control software appears to be proprietary software for the Audia or Nexia Audio Systems made by Bi-Amp.
    The files created in the daVinci software have to be loaded into an Audia or Nexia System and these units do not appear to be Third Party controllers.

In order to control ZonePRO units remotely, you would need to set up a VPN (Virtual Private Network) and access the devices using the ZonePRO Designer software or the other option would be to create custom remote panels using a Third Party Controller such as Crestron, AMX etc.

Thanks,

Jason Mondragon
    dbx Technical Customer Service
    Harman Signal Processing