Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series General Discussion

Question about my 260's and a new system...Gadget help...

JavocadoJavocado Posts: 9
My church wants to pull down our existing passive Tannoys from a cloud, and put up some QSC K12 (active) and move the tannoy down on the stage as front fill speakers. Should I come out of my 260 output 1&2 and drive the K12's and then out 3&4 to drive the TANNOYs, or should I come out of the 260 on 1&2 , go to the K12, then daisy to the Tannoys?

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Your 1 / 2, and 3 / 4 option is best. It gives you ind tonal control and ind level control. Also give you delay to time the arrivals.

DRA
  • GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    1+ :mrgreen:
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Also, depending on the placement of the mains (centered or split left and right) and then if you are mixing stereo or not... and how you are going to employ the front fills (placement)... you might consider summing A+B for the fills.

DRA
  • Thanks guys.
    The plan was to mount the 2 K12's up in the cloud, close together with a slight degree dispersant, and then the front fills were going to come down and be far left and far right on the stage. We discussed going stereo, what would you guys suggest?
  • I can't think of any church application where "stereo" would be a good fit. What is a "cloud" Pictures and room dimensions are really needed to provide you with the "right" solution.